Friday, January 29, 2010

Bike on a Trainer

This is not one of my favorite things but I've succumbed to the weather and put my road bike on the trainer. It's not a really bad thing, it keeps me home on Monday and Thursday nights and I've discovered a couple TV shows. I pay for cable TV so I guess it's a good thing that I've started watching some of it. In the past I've had my bike set up in the basement in front of the TV with the DVD surround sound system and watched movies while I rode. This year my basement is full of other peoples stuff so I can't use it. I have my bike set up in my bedroom, not the best place but I have cable up there and I hooked up my big ass 19 inch TV. No DVD and no surround sound but I'm getting my pedaling in and I guess that's what counts.

Once Minnesota thaws a bit I'll go back to commuting to and from work but for the time being I'm being a wimp and riding on the trainer.

No comments: