Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holiday riding.

My pal Kathy was in town from San Diego for the week and we were able to get in some fun riding.

First ride was an in town cruise around Lake Phalen, Round Lake and along the Gateway trail...










Wednesday evening we spent some time around the campfire



stacking stones


Thursday morning we got together with the rest of the Hill clan and did some mountain biking at Battle Creek


I had a fantastic week of friends and riding :)

Oops! our first ride was not around Phalen Lake, Round Lake and along the Gateway trail. Our first ride was on Sunday in Hugo. We had a nice ride from Hugo to Forest Lake on the Hardwood Creek Trail. That's the day we ran into swarms of Dragonflies.

Tomorrow I'm off to explore Salem Hills or Harmon Park whatever you want to call it.

I'm really looking forward to more mountain biking this year. That pulled hamstring really messed up my riding last summer. This morning I felt like I had never ridden in the dirt before.

pedal pedal pedal...

No comments: